Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

In response to the person below (Aquathros) you must shoot through the flowers hitting one or more in each shot. It's still very hard but acheivable. Good lcuk.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Favourited, bookmarked and 5 starred. This is genius man...

deathink responds:

Thank you very much man!

I am Cube I am Cube

Great game had no problems with it :D

Relic Relic

Fantastic game! I absolutely love it. I did have some frame rate drops here and there during the battles but nothing game changing. Also to Biertarnu your armors and stuff appear in the equipment section when you click on an object to swap out.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Fantastic!

Love the game. Pretty sure I've already reviewed but anyway. Just wanted to add that 3:00< on Burn7's song 'I Choose You' on Hard is a killer! Not sure how many people have that medal but I want it!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Great Game

Awesome game. Love the whole EBF Series. Keep up the great work.
@JohnnySwift. Go into options and turn off mouse controls. That should make it work. You shouldn't rate something as a 4 when you don't even read the instructions.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Epic

Really cool game. Love the new style. Looking forward to an Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Keep up the good work Matt.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Love the medal picture

What a cute sheep. Look at him, he's got fur over his eyes. Really cool game, hoping for a 3rd

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

So much FUN!

I'm up to Castle 2 Hard and I can't stop playing. Love the graphics and gameplay. Skeletons in front of demons pwn! Great job!

Bed and Breakfast 2 Bed and Breakfast 2

Is there a finish game?

Great game love the upgrades,but I unlocked everything, maxed them out and I got up to lvl20 or 21 and couldn't get any further cos there were no more upgrades soooo. Yeh I gave it a 9 because I couldn't keep going on with the game. Everything else was great.