TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Beautiful story and fluid animations as always Kirb. I eagerly await the next instalment of TOME. Can't wait ^.^

A Newgrounds Commercial A Newgrounds Commercial

Please put this on youtube!!! They need to know what they're missing out on here at Newgrounds!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

One of the best series I've ever seen. The story, comedy and animation are all perfectly fitting with each other. I can't get enough of this despite the fact that it's only up to episode 2. Keep it going! Amazing work!

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

Can't tell if people saying this "would make an awesome game" are trolls or just haven't found League of Legends :/ Great animation anyways you captured the game so well :)

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Hahaha that's a brilliant loop. Pretty damn close to the reality too, those Australian bwankers need to get their shit together!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Samsquanch Quest Samsquanch Quest

Mother of god... The movie paused as the cameraman hit the ground from the cliff O.o Loving the video though XD

kalabor106 responds:

Hope you got the see the rest of it. It only gets better. ;)

Sandwich Artist Sandwich Artist

Noooooo! I just had Subway yesterday :'( Great animation though.

Give Me That Cake Give Me That Cake

Cool. First person to comment on this video... I really love how you used the scissors and cake and other items using photos and bringing them to the foreground. Nice simple video, and a very interesting style behind it.

Flipped. Flipped.

Great job I loved this animation. Awesome concept for the entries. I'm curious though... did you animate the whole thing forward and then make it go backwards... or did you animate it backwards? :/

Emrox responds:

A little bit of both, dependant on the scene.

The Rise of Facebook Pt.2 The Rise of Facebook Pt.2

Bahahahaha! That was sooo good. I was wondering what would happen in part 2. I can't wait to see what happens in the real world. I bet you aren't going to be far off the truth. XD The animation was lovely too. One of the best I've seen in humour and appeal.

killourkid responds:

haha i guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it ;) thank you so much for the kind words!